Sankalp - Unleash the CEO in you! (Business Plan Event)
“There are lots of bad reasons to start a company. But there’s only one good, legitimate reason, and I think you know what it is: it’s to change the world.”
– Phil Libin, CEO Evernote
Many businesses can actually appear to be huge at the moment but most of them had humble beginnings and started in a Garage. The message here is that there are no limits for the most amazing ideas. From small, rented garages to multibillion dollar companies, anyone who is enthusiastic about an idea can start — and grow — that idea anywhere, as long as they have a little privacy and room to keep the rest of the world out. If you feel you have got an idea then this Business plan event at Yukti can be your very own launchpad to begin your entrepreneurial journey.
Rules and Regulations:
1. A team of 1-3 members from the same college.
2. Instructions and B-Plan format will be issued prior to the event which should be strictly adhered by the participants; failure to adhere may result in disqualification.
3. Participants should be present at the venue 30 minutes before the event starts.
4. Participants are asked to carry their (or bonafide) college ID cards, laptops and portable devices and any business prototypes(optional)
5. The organizers would arrange for an open internet connections and charging ports.
6. The participants are asked to adhere strictly to the schedule / deadline.
7. Decisions are subject to the organizers ‘ and the jury’s absolute discretion.
8. Any inappropriate behavior by the participants will lead to disqualification the team immediately.