Maharitra (CSR Event)
Responsible consumption and production is a framework for making real progress towards a more sustainable future by 2030
– The UN organization.
The CSR event is focused on “Doing more and better with less” – the net gains from economic activities can increase by reducing resources utilization, degradation and pollution throughout the life cycle, while increasing the quality of life.
|Winner||Runner Up||2nd Runner Up|
|₹ 20,000||₹ 10,000||₹ 5,000|
Rules and Regulations:
1. A team should consist of two members.
2. No restrictions in number of teams participating from the same institute.
3. Participants should carry their College ID or bonafide, laptop and any devices required.
4. Participants should adhere to the schedule/deadline given.
5. Decisions are subject to the discretion of the organizers and the judges.
6. Open internet connection and charging ports would be arranged by the organizers.
7. Rules for the rounds will be shared in the due course of the event.
8. Any misconduct by the participants will result in immediate disqualification of the team.