“Finance is not merely about making money. It’s about achieving our deep goals and protecting the fruits of our labor. It’s about stewardship and therefore achieving the good society”.
Robert J. shiller
It’s now time to solve the complexity of business with your financial skills and enjoy its intricacies. The realm of finance has burgeoned, reaching well beyond its traditional funding roles. These processes of financialization have occurred alongside that of globalization and the continued dominance of a neoliberal ideology about the role of markets. Finance now reaches into all aspects of economic life from the everyday activity of the individual, to the behaviour of corporations and the decisions made for society as a whole.
First Prize: ₹20,000
Second Prize: ₹10,000
Third Prize : ₹5,000
Rules and Regulations:
1. A team should consist of 2 members from the same college.
2. Rules for the rounds will be shared in due course of the event. Students will be tested on all the Financial concepts.
3. Participants are requested to carry their college ID cards (or bona-fide), laptop computers and portable devices like pendrive etc.
4. Open internet connections and charging ports would be arranged for by the organizers.
5. Strict adherence to schedule/deadline is requested for from the participants.
6. Decisions are subject to the discretion of the organizers and the jury only.
7. Any misconduct by the participants will result in immediate disqualification of the team.