HONCHO (Best CEO) - A Leader on Board!
“A leader knows what’s best to do; a manager knows how best to do it.”
– Ken Adelman
Yukti is the flagship event of Thiagarajar School of Management Madurai and Honcho – Best Manager is the flagship event of Yukti. Honcho is a two-day event to identify the students with traits of a leader challenging the best minds of the country. If you are to make a difference in the competitive world with your uniqueness and competence, then you are a nonpareil leader. Experience the best of the managerial event to sharpen your leadership skills and become a HONCHO.
Prize Money: ₹ 25,000 (First Prize only)
Rules and Regulations:
- Individual event.
- Each participant should carry two copies of their updated Resume.
- Rules and details of each round will be informed on the spot. Students are tested on all the core management areas.
- Participants are requested to carry their college ID cards (or bona-fide), laptop computers and portable devices.
- Open internet connections and charging ports would be arranged by the organizers.
- Participants are requested to adhere to the schedule/deadline.
- Decisions are subject to the discretion of the organizers and the jury only.
- Any misconduct by the participants will result in immediate disqualification of the team.